Everyone loves grilled steaks, especially during winters. It is always good to have a nice barbeque together with your family and loved ones. But, there is one thing that really annoys is about grills. They are one of the filthy appliances in your kitchen. Grills in restaurants are thoroughly cleaned every night, but the grill at home is probably cleaned a few times a year.
No matter how often you use it, keeping it away from food crumbs, built-up grease and dust are essential for the personal hygiene of your family. If you are moving out of your leased property and want a thorough service, you can hire trained professionals for end of lease cleaning in Brisbane.
They come fully-equipped with the latest tools, eco-friendly products and REIQ-approved checklist to clean your rental premises from top to bottom. They can clean all the rooms, including the kitchen and major appliances such as a grill and microwave, to give you the highest standard of service.
In case you are looking for DIY cleaning tips for your dirty grill without using harmful chemicals, then this article is for you. Instead of using artificial cleaning agents or hazardous chemicals, we will focus on the hacks that will bring back the shine of your grill naturally.
Let’s get started!
Things you will need to Clean Cooking Grid of your grill:
Below is the list of items that will be needed to remove dust, grime and grease from your grill. This includes:
- White vinegar
- Baking Soda
- Aluminium foil
- Once you have gathered all the necessary tools and ingredients, you can head towards the following steps:
- Start by removing the cooking grid from the grill and put it in your ovenware.
- Cover your cooking grid with a thin layer of baking soda, also known as sodium bicarbonate. It works wonders in removing grimes and bad odours naturally. You can leave it for 10 minutes.
- Pour a few tablespoons of vinegar on the grid. White vinegar is one of the best natural cleaning ingredients that can help you get rid of stubborn stains, burnt food particles and built-up grease in a breeze.
- The next step is to fill the ovenware with water.
- Now put a piece of rock or weight on the grid, so it goes under the water completely.
- Let the grid soak in the water for half an hour. This will break down the grime and grease easily.
- Now, roll up a heavy piece of aluminium foil into a lump and wipe the grease off the grid.
- Once you are done with this, wash the cooking grid with clean water and put it on your grill.
Tip: Many experienced cleaning companies in Brisbane use natural cleaning methods to protect the environment as well as the well-being of their customers. They use eco-friendly ingredients such as vinegar and baking soda to remove burnt food particles and built-up grease from the oven, microwave and grill. If you don’t have enough time to get into the grill cleaning process, hire professionals who can do this job for you.
Steps to Clean your Gas Grill:
After cleaning the cooking grid of your grill, focus on removing grease and dust from gas. This is one of the gross areas of your appliance that needs proper cleaning. Here is the list of tools and ingredients that will be required to spruce up the gas grill:
- Paper towels or rags
- A cleaning brush (it is better to have a grill brush)
- A knife
- Mild Soap
- Begin the process by turning off the gas. You can also remove the gas bottle from the grill.
- Don’t forget to remove the lava rocks, head distribution plate and ceramic briquettes from the burners before getting into the deep-cleaning process.
- Take the brush in your hand and scrub off the dust and dirt.
- Clean the burners using the grill brush. Make sure the brush you use should only be used for burners only. Don’t use the same brush while removing dirt from the cooking grid.
- Thoroughly brush and wipe away the dirt, especially from the bottom of your appliance.
- A butter knife can be used to remove the flakes of black paint on the bottom and cap of the grill. This is a great technique.
- After that, eliminate the accumulated grime from the fat-collecting vessel using a mixture of soap and water. If you are using a disposable container, change it on a regular basis.
- Clean the outside of the grill using the same solution. It will be good if you leave it for 10 minutes. This will break down the collected dust and grime.
- Scrape with a cleaning brush and rinse it with water.
- At last, put all parts on the grill and is ready for your next barbeque party.
If you want to keep your grill clean and shiny, make sure you spruce up every 2 months. Get into the surface of your grill, remove the cooking grid, grill grates to get rid of grime, grease and burnt food particles using natural cleaning ingredients.
Soaking them in white vinegar and soapy solution can help you get sparkling results within a few hours. You can also avail grill or BBQ cleaning services in Brisbane to get this work done by professionals. They can assist you and bring back the lost shine of your grill with ease
This is one of the perfect ways of cleaning every grill available at home. You don’t need high-end machines and expensive products. With a few tools and natural cleaning ingredients, you can revamp your grill again.
If you are at the end of your lease period and want a thorough cleaning of your rental premises, then hire dedicated people for the best end of lease cleaning in Brisbane. With their assistance and proven methodology, you can get your full bond money back. They come to your place equipped with advanced machines and natural cleaning products to spruce up your leased premises with top to bottom with a 100 % service guarantee.