The cleanliness will also keep infections and diseases at bay. Therefore, many people prefer to hire experts who offer professional bond cleaning in Brisbane. They provide additional services that include deep cleaning of a house. The seasoned cleaners can give you the best possible result and save your precious time.
In case you want to do it on your own, following a schedule can be beneficial as it can take away the stress and hassles. If you want to prepare a useful schedule, list down the areas that need dusting and properly segregate the spots into daily, weekly and monthly tasks.
Read on to know more on how to create a cleaning schedule that really works.
There are several spots in your house that accumulate dust and dirt quicker than other spots. Therefore, you need to make sure that you wipe them regularly. When you focus on a few particular spots, it doesn't take a lot of time or efforts. Spend around 20 to 30 minutes to clean the following spots.
- Make your bed: The first thing you need to do every morning is to make your bed. It will hardly take a few minutes, but your bedroom will look organised.
- Dust Visible Surfaces/Objects:Areas and items in bedrooms, kitchen, and other common living rooms collect dust more than less frequently-used rooms. Therefore, ensure you dust countertops, slabs, tables, appliances and other surfaces or things in these areas every day.
- Clear the clutter: Keep every small thing like papers, kid's toys, books, etc., in their respective places. Put the dirty plates into the sink while toss the wrappers in the trash can.
- Wipe the furniture: Use a microfiber duster to wipe the dining table, chairs, wardrobe, cupboard, etc.
- Wipe the electronics: Also clean the electronics items such as television, music system, laptop, etc.
- Sweep and mop the floor: Use a broom to remove dust from the entire house floor and then mop it thoroughly.
- Wipe stovetop and countertop: After preparing your meals, use a wet cloth to remove the spills and stains from the stovetop and countertop. Use a soft sponge to scrub the area.
- Wipe mirrors and shower glass: To remove the soap scum and hard water stains, spray the vinegar-water solution on the surface and wipe with a squeegee.
- Disinfect high-touch points: Do not forget to disinfect spots like doorknobs, light switch, handle of appliances, toilet flush lever, and other similar spots.
Many house areas don't require regular dusting and scrubbing, but you cannot neglect these spots for a longer period. So, make sure that you wipe these places at least once a week. You can choose the cleaning day as per your convenience.
Although weekends are appropriate to clean such spots, you can also choose the weekdays. Many people hire professionals, who offer thorough bond cleaning in Brisbane, once in every fortnight. They ensure that the house sparkles. If you are dusting on your own, focus on the following spots.
- Change bed sheets and pillow covers: Every week, wash your dirty bed sheets and pillow cover in hot water.
- Vacuum carpets and upholstery: Use a vacuum cleaner to remove dust, dirt, pet hair, food particles, etc., from these spots.
- Clean appliances: Clean all the appliances from inside and outside, particularly the microwave, oven and dishwasher.
- Toilet: Use a toilet brush and natural ingredient like baking soda and vinegar to remove stains from the toilet.
- Sinks and faucets: Use a soft sponge and liquid dish soap to clean the bathroom and kitchen sink and faucets.
- Ceiling fans: Use a long-handled broom to remove dust and dirt from the blades of ceiling fans.
- Windows glass, blinds and sills: You should also wipe the window glass from both sides once a week. Also, eliminate the dust from blinds and sills.
- Vacuum outdoor areas and things: Keep your porch/deck furniture, windows, door, and other areas and objects sparkling by vacuuming them every week. Exterior décor of your home can get dirty due to external exposure which is why it is essential you pay attention to them.
Some spots need your attention only once a month because they collect dust and dirt quite slowly. As some of these spots are out of sight, people often forget to clean them. If you neglect their dusting and scrubbing for too long, the dust and germs present in these spots will start to spread to other areas. So, make sure that you clean the following areas every month.
- Kitchen and bathroom tiles: Use warm soapy water to scrub the tiles.
- Ceiling corners: Get rid of the cobwebs from all the ceiling corners.
- Wipe light fittings: Use a step ladder to reach the light fitting and wipe with a wet cloth.
- Clean garbage disposal and trash can: To clean the garbage disposal, toss some ice cubes and lemon pieces in it and turn it on. Wash the trash can properly.
- Walls and baseboard: Remove fingerprints, scuff marks and crayon colours with the help of a magic eraser. Wipe the baseboard with a damp cloth.
- Deodorise carpets and mattress: Sprinkle baking soda on the surface and leave it overnight. It will eliminate the bad smell.
- Clean under & behind furniture: Prevent build-up of dust, dirt, grime, and mould behind and under heavy furniture like the couch, dining table,desks, etc. by vaccuming and cleaning these areas at least one a month.
- Clean AC filter and air ducts: Remove the filters and wash them properly. Use a powerful vacuum cleaner to remove dust and allergens present in the ducts.
If you want to clean your house in a stress-free and perfect manner, follow the house cleaning schedule mentioned above. It will really work even if you have a busy schedule. You can also hire experienced bond cleaners in Brisbane and opt for the additional services they offer. The experts clean every nook and cranny of the property perfectly, which will make your task a lot easier.