Her method is known as the KonMari, which is helpful in living minimalistically and having a house that is well maintained, clutter-free, and neat. Her method is especially useful for people who are planning to move to a new home and want to get rid of things that are broken, damaged, or not of use before packing and the bond cleaning.
If you want to know the right way to declutter your belongings, reduce your moving load, or keep your property clean at all times, then have a look at this complete guide by professional in Brisbane. It provides information about the insightful author, what the Marie Kondo method of cleaning is, and more.
Who is Marie Kondo?
Besides being an organising expert from Japan, Marie Kondo is a reputed author and TV show host who has helped millions of people across the world learn how to organise and tidy their homes to lead better lives.
Over the years, she has authored books, started in a popular Netflix show and has a company named Konmari Media, LLC where she and over 200+ consultants help people organise and clean their homes.
What is the KonMari Method?
KonMari method is an approach towards dealing with things in your homes according to categories rather than rooms. Whether you are moving to a new home or wish to keep your home tidier and neater, following the KonMari method is useful in both situations.
It is excellent for tenants because it can help reduce your packing & moving load and prepare for the bond cleaning experts in Brisbane when they arrive to sanitise the property for the final inspection. In addition, the method is useful for general organising and cleaning as well. Here are the rules of the KonMari method you should know and follow for great results.
- Make your mind for cleaning and be committed to it
- Imagine the kind of lifestyle and home you wish to have
- During the decluttering process, bid goodbye to each item you are discarding and thank it for serving its purpose
- While tidying focus on the category of items and not the place. You can start by kitchen utensils and then move on to clothes according to convince
- Prime categories to take care of while cleaning are clothes, books, papers, miscellaneous items (Komono), and sentimental items.
- Hold every item in your hand and see if it gives you joy prompting you to keep it. It doesn’t then you shall thank it for its service before discarding
- Ones you are left with things you wish to keep, neatly stack them in storage spaces or packing boxes (if you are moving).
- The unwanted items can either be donated or resold if in good and useable condition. Things that are broken, damaged, or obsolete should be responsibly discarded.
According to Marie Kondo, if anything is not helping you with your journey then having it in your home is not suitable because it doesn’t deserve the space given to it. After tidy your property as per the KonMari method, then you will definitely witness excellent results.
Why Should You Adopt This Method?
Not only is the KonMari method simple to follow, but it is also effective as it helps people clean their homes by removing all the unwanted things they’ve hoarded. If you are considering adopting the KonMari method, then here some reasons why you should go for it!
- By adopting this method, you can change your lifestyle and how clutter is removed from your house. Many people who implement the method never go back to their unkempt and disorganised ways
- You have more free space in your home making it look neater, and accumulation of contaminants is inhibited because there is less junk
- For people who are planning to move adopting this method will help save time while packing because things will be out of the way and property will only have necessary things to move before your hired bond cleaning experts in Brisbane arrive.
- If you find it hard to get rid of things of sentimental value then through this method you can get rid of things you don’t need anymore. This method is an extremely holistic way to discard things.
Through this guide, you can learn who Marie Kondo is, what the KonMari method of cleaning is, and why you should adopt this method. The information will help you to make your home tidy and get rid of things you don’t need any more whether it is required for moving out or for general cleanliness.