Creating a good cleaning routine depends on your schedule, availability and potential. You just need to do a small time commitment and clean up your living space every day. Just 15 minutes a day can ensure a sparkling-clean result without even losing your valuable time with your family.
In case you are heading towards your end of lease and concerned about your bond money, then book seasoned professionals for an in-depth bond cleaning in Brisbane. From the REIQ-approved checklist to high-end products, they bring everything just to give you peace of mind along with your deposited security.
For an ideal house cleaning routine, we have compiled list of tasks that you can perform on a daily, weekly and monthly basis for better outcomes in a streamlined manner.
Daily Cleaning Routine and Hacks to organise your chores
- You can devote 15-30 minutes daily, depending on your schedule to get rid of mess, dirt and grime from your house.
- Make your bed every morning. This will only take 5 minutes.
- Hang clothes you or your kids wore that day.
- Empty the dishwasher while brewing your coffee.
- Clean your dirty dishes before going to your bed.
- Wipe your kitchen countertops and stove-top after preparing your meal.
- Spruce up your toilet bowl while your kids are soaking in the bathtub.
- Make a “no shoes” rule to keep your carpets and floors cleaner.
- Remove dust from other surfaces of your rooms, such as light switches, picture frames, etc.
- Use a portable vacuum cleaner to clean your floors, carpets and rugs.
- Take extra minutes in the shower to rinse down shower head, squeegee the shower glass and the side walls.
- Empty your trash can daily. Wash and disinfect it.
- Sweep and Mop the Floors.
You can make a habit of keeping your house clean and follow this routine even if you have a busy schedule.
Weekly House Cleaning Routine
Having a messy or dirty home can lead to various health hazards. It impacts your mental health as well. That’s why it is good to create a weekly house cleaning routine and spruce up your house accordingly.
- Clean one room each day so you are not doing everything on a specific day. This type of routine works great when you are deep cleaning your house.
- Devote Monday to your bedrooms, Tuesday to your kitchen, Wednesday for scrubbing bathroom walls, and so on.
- Wipe down your light switches, door tracks, windows, picture frames.
- Clean cabinets, cupboards and drawers
- Remove dust, built-up grease and grime from microwave, oven and BBQ.
- Clean inside and out of your fridge.
- Clean and sanitise your kitchen sink
- Sanitise kitchen sponges and rags
- Scrub bathroom surfaces, like tile grouts, walls, counters, bathtub, showerhead and other surfaces. You can follow super easy DIY bathroom cleaning tips to achieve sparkling clean results using safe and sound products.
Monthly Cleaning Routine and Pro Hacks
If you don’t have time for weekly cleaning, then you can prepare a checklist for your monthly cleaning routines. Keep the following tips in mind while sprucing up your abode in Brisbane.
- Get rid of accumulated dust from air vents, ceiling fans and walls.
- Remove insect marks and cobwebs from ceiling walls
- Wash windows inside and out.
- Vacuum blinds or wash curtains.
- Steam clean your upholstery furniture, rugs and carpets.
- Deep clean your kitchen surfaces, walls, countertops, stove top, sink, faucets, trash can, cupboards, kitchen appliances, etc.
- Pay attention to hard-to-reach areas.
- Treat mould and mildew using natural cleaning products.
- Kill germs and bacteria from hidden surfaces.
- Scrub off tile grouts and grime.
Tip: You can hire professionally-trained bond cleaners in Brisbane if you are prepping the property for the rental inspection. They will spruce up the house from top to bottom using proven methods and quality products.
Setting a routine for household chores depends on your schedule and availability. Some people can manage daily housekeeping chores while others carry out on weekends. So, you can customise your checklist and create a routine according to your specific needs and work schedule. It is good to be creative and find what works best for you.
These are some tips and a checklist that you can follow and keep your house clean and shiny all year round. Set your goals, create a list of cleaning chores and include your kids and partner into the process. If you are at the end of your lease, hire trained people for an affordable bond cleaning in Brisbane and get your security money back without a rental dispute.