Besides managing a host of different duties related to relocation, you have to sanitise the new property and make it liveable. Cleaning a new real estate before moving in is essential because at overview a house may look clean but when you start living dust, bric-a-brac, and other debris may keep surfacing especially if the house was newly constructed.
How should you deep clean your new home before moving in? Here is a complete guide consisting of tips and tricks used by professional bond cleaners in Brisbane for cleaning and disinfecting the new property effectively and efficiently.
Products and Tools to Keep on Hand
For deep cleaning your new home property there are products and tools that will be required. Some of these items are household staples while others can be bought from the nearest store. The things you will need for deep cleaning the kitchen.
- Natural cleaners like white vinegar, baking soda, lemon, and rock salt
- All-purpose TGA-approved cleaner and disinfectant
- Microfiber dusters, wipes, cloths, and mop
- A broom, variety of brushes, spray bottles, and water bucket
- A stool or step ladder
- Disinfecting wipes and paper towels
Purge the Kitchen
Whether you are moving into a new home that has been lived in before or a newly constructed one it is extremely crucial to purge this room because having a sanitised and functional kitchen is required at the time of occupation. Following are the tricks professional bond cleaners in Brisbane employ to deeply sanitise a kitchen.
- Start with dusting and cleaning the cabinets, windows, and walls on top
- Wipe the stove and countertops making way towards the lower cabinets
- Pour baking soda followed by white vinegar, and hot water in the drain after cleaning the sink.
- Clean then disinfect door knobs, handles, appliances, switches, and other points of contacts
- Sweep or vacuum the floor then mop
Pay Attention to the Bathroom
Besides the kitchen the most essential room in a home is the bathroom and to clean it here are the steps.
- Commence by pouring toilet and sink cleaner
- While the toilet and sink cleaners work scrub and wipe the mirrors, glass walls, walls, faucets, and shower heads
- Wash the sink and clean the bathtub
- Wash the toilet, toilet seat, s-bend and behind the fixture
- Disinfect all common points of contacts
- Remove access water from the floor and mop
Clean then disinfect other areas of the house
Once the kitchen and bathroom are sanitised, other parts of the house will be easy to clean then disinfect. Here are some tips by professional end of lease cleaners on how to deep clean different areas.
- Clean any room from the top to bottom and from left to right (circular pattern) to avoid contaminating cleaned spots and save time
- Dust/wipe all the surfaces using a microfiber duster/cloth
- Pour the all-purpose cleaners in a spray bottle with water and clean wardrobes, walls, windows, countertops, furniture, and other parts of the rooms
- Next, disinfect high touch surfaces such as switches, handles, stair rails, knobs, faucets, appliances, etc.
- Vacuum air vents, frames, and hard to reach areas
- Vacuum the upholstery and the carpets
- Sweep/vacuum floors and mop
Pro Tip: to avoid soiling cleaned areas start from the innermost corner making your way towards the exit of a room. This is a technique many professional end of lease cleaners in Brisbane use when performing cleaning jobs to help tenants secure their bond money.
Seek the Assistance of Professional
Don’t have the time or energy to deep clean the new house before moving in? The good news is professional cleaning services can be availed for this task as well. Like at the end of a tenancy end of lease cleaners in Brisbane can be hired to purge a property, similarly professional cleaners can be hired for deep cleaning a new property to make it ready for moving in.
By seeking the assistance of professional cleaners in Brisbane, you can focus on completing moving related duties without having to worry about the new place being sanitary and liveable.
The Bottom Line
Moving into a new home is exciting, but the enthusiasm can quickly wane if the property looks clean but you may keep finding bric-a-brac, dust, webs, grime and other debris. To avoid this situation and enjoy living in your new house, it is best to deep clean it before moving in.
Through this guide, you can learn tips and tricks by professional end of lease cleaners in Brisbane for deep cleaning different areas of the real estate and make it welcoming, liveable, and sanitary.